2Day

Feel free to suggest new ideas for 2Day. We review your feedback very carefully.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. It would be great if you could add subtasks to 2day! I don´t even think it is that hard. In Toodledo works it perfectly and I use both...

It would be great if you could add subtasks to 2day! I don´t even think it is that hard. In Toodledo works it perfectly and I use both...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2Day for Windows 10 Mobile Live Tile

I find the Live Tile used in 2Day for Windows 10 Mobile (v4.2.0.0) severely downgraded compared to the Live Tile used in 2Day v3.2.
    Users should be able to select what and how is showing on the tile.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Week view - show all next 7 days

I'd like to be able to see the full next 7 days from the week view. Like this I'm able to shift certain task easily by sliding them to other days. It can be done but only if there are tasks on that particular day.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add an option to skip a recurrence of a task

Sometimes I want to skip a recurrence of a task e.g. I have new grass seed planted so I put in a reminder to water it everyday. Well on days when I rains I'm not going to water the grass so I mark the task completed (so the next occurrence is created) and then delete the completed task. It would be nice to have a skip option.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reminder Date and Time

I find the reminder ate and time entry in 2Day v4.2.0.0 for Windows 10 Mobile very cumbersome. If I select a reminder date from the calendar the date/time dialog closes before I can select the reminder time. I have to tap the Reminder field a second time to open the reminder date and time dialog so I can set the time.
    Please keep this dialog until both the date and the time are selected.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Shortcuts should be enriched: e.g. "j" for jump to a word on the left side.

press "j" followed by a "t" should jump to the first folder/filter/tag starting with "t", e.g. "Today". If you continue with "om" (j-t-o-m) it should jump to "Tomorrow".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ABC / 123 prioritization

I used to do ABC/123 prioritization with Franklin Covey software. ABC is essentially the same as Importance. But 123 let's you decide what order you're going to do your takes in. I.e., A1, then A2, then A3, then B1, B2, C1, C2, etc. Either that, or let us manually reorder tasks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Urgency/Importancy metrix

There is a popular graph to manage your tasks with the x-axis showing the urgency of a task and the y-axis illustrating the importancy. So in the right top corner you will find the urgent and important tasks and so on. This would be really helpful to have this metrix as an UI in your app.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Put Start Date with Due Date

I'd like the Start Date to be right above the Due Date on the main tab. Perhaps move Context to the Advanced tab if necessary, or allow users to decide what appears on each tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Project management

In my work, I've to view tasks as projects (with a start date and a due date).

However, 2Day is unable to view tasks as 'projects', where tasks can be viewed across multiple dates, like a project timeline. This makes the 'start date' feature in 2Day more useful.
    (Sadly, I can't find a way to utilize the 'start date' feature in 2Day - it is quite useless as of now)

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sim, the idea of the start date is that it can be used to hide a task until the start date is reached. That’s very useful for tasks that you know you won’t be able to do anything until a certain date. To hide tasks with start date in the future, you must turn on this option in the settings.

Does that help ?

11. date format based on mobile region setting

The date format, in particular in the task list/task overview, should be based on the mobile setting.

In my case I have configured as mobile language american english, region and keyboard is german. It looks like the date format in 2day is based on the mobile language. But it would be more comfortable if region/region format would be applied.

My mobile is a lumia 950 with windows mobile 10.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please make a web app or (better) IOS app

Please make a web app or (better) and IOS app for non-windows phone users!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Task dependencies and referrals

Dependency example: Task B can't be completed until task A is done. Ideally the dependent task would be grayed out or something to indicate that I can't yet work on it, with some sort of link/button to bring me to task A.
    Referral example: I have two lists, one for design decisions and one for implementation. It would be great to be able to create direct links between tasks in those lists (maybe in the notes field) so that I can get background/progress info.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Lanes for everyday of the week!

I love your product, but it needs to have a full week (work week or calendar week) show as lanes whether there is a task for that day or not. I would love to pick up a task and move it to the next day but if there isn't a task already on that day I have to go into each task and change it manually. Thanks and keep up the great work!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hoping to sync with Outlook calendar, Outlook on Android/iphone no task.Cannot follow up tasks on a mobile device

Hoping to sync with Outlook calendar, Outlook on Android/iphone no task.Cannot follow up tasks on a mobile device

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 希望能与Outlook日历同步,android手机上outlook没有任务。

希望能与Outlook日历同步,android手机上outlook没有任务。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a config-switch for case-sensitivity in searches, e.g. tags

When you assign a tag to a task, you don't always want to type the case right. E.g. I use a tag called "viaCall". When I quickly create a task, I might write "viacall" - which results in a second tag with a lower "c", which was not the intention.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Global Windows shortcut to create task no matter whether 2Day is open or visible

I would like to create a task immediately - no matter what program I'm currently using. A dialog from 2Day should appear asking for a todo title and perhaps basic task attributes..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fast drag-n-drop to change due date - display calendar permanently

Curently it takes multi-steps to change the due date (3 clicks). Why not display a calendar permanently to easily drag-n-drop todos on a date?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s an interesting idea. I think it would make sense only on desktop right ? What we could do is to display a calendar icon at the bottom right corner of the screen and show the calendar if you highlight this area. Does that sounds interesting ?

20. Clarify whether 2day sync data is stored encrypted at rest

I want to know my data stays personal, and private. I have no idea whether this is the case with 2day.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2Day

Feedback and Knowledge Base