2Day

Feel free to suggest new ideas for 2Day. We review your feedback very carefully.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Progress button long press context menu

It would be great to be able to update the progress for a task quickly and easily. As such, I would like to see this option added to the task long press menu.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Performance Graph

I would be interested in an "productivity report" / statistics, to see what I have achieved this week / month, and how my performance increase / decreased - maybe with a nice graph

this can be even extended you could easily have an overview about how many tasks you get done "in-time" (before due date) and so on..
    this could be helpful feedback to improve myself

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make the lock screen icon bigger

What the title says. At the moment the lock screen icon is rather small when compared with the others (email/messenger/calls/etc), so it's just making it a bit bigger, perhaps 50%? I can provide a mockup if needed.
    Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. tool tips

Please add mouse tool tips to pc version.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Views display toggle on/off for context and tags

Please add the option in the views display to toggle on/off context and tags. It's a nice feature to view in the side bar, but is getting too crowded.
    Ideal would be to open a submenu in the sidebar to choose the desired context/tag but i'm not sure if is possible, needed or how difficult would be.
    Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Default reminder in Windows mobile 10

I want to have a reminder in every Task by Default, because i want to have a option to set a reminder date to every task. A further Option for a Default time (e. g. 08:00 am) for every reminder are very well to.

I use the Application for quick reminders (only need the reminder, not the due date).

Thanks you very much and sorry for my bad english

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Windows 10 Live Tiles

Before the last update, the live tiles showed the folders´ colors. This allowed to make a quick distinction between many separately pinned folders. This option has vanished. I would be grateful if this possibility could be offered again.
    So, if you - because of many other suggestions concerning the live´tiles - you start working in them, I´d say thank you in advance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dutch language support

Please add Dutch support or explain why you cannot support Dutch (since it was rejected before, something that I consider absurd)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback. There is no limitation about adding Dutch support, until now it was rather a matter of priority. Getting a professional translation is expensive and we don’t have that many Dutch users. Would you like to give us help on this topic ?

Kind regards,
    Jeremy

10. Add Colors to Smart View (like for Folders)

I'm using smart view's to customized my live tile, I like my high priority live tile to be red, this could easily achieved using the same color schemes as for folders. (Thank you)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Score and lvl

I would like that added some kind of score and lvls to motivate to do the tasks as well as see your productivity.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Live Tile

Show the Due Date on Wide and Large tiles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. localized calendar systems

Hi
    There are several countries that have other calendar systems, such as Persian calendar. For these people when using your app, they must change their dates ro your calendar system date with other apps and then enter it into your app. It's very difficult and wasting time.
    If you can localize calendar system it will be great. For example when user select Persian calendar in settings, all of date pickers show Persian calendar but when the app want to save it to database, convert it to Georgian calendar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make touch targets larger in Windows 10 interface

The new Windows 10 interface is beautiful, however the touch targets for the functions are too small to accurately hit on my Surface 3 tablet.

There are two issues:

1) It is very difficult to hit the icons in the folder list on the left. They are simply too small on my screen to accurately touch, generally I need 2-5 attempts to get a function to work. On my 27-inch monitor they approach usability but they are still awfully small.

2) The sync icon is on the left side of the screen. The "syncing" notification is on the right. Because…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add option to configure scale of UI elements (font, buttons, etc.)

After the last 2Day update UI elements became larger. I know it was done because many users had been reporting small font issues, but now you'll get many users reporting fonts are too large. :) Different users have different screens and scaling options set in W10 settings.

I suggest to introduce scaling option. If UI is already scaling based on DPI it is probably doable in a reasonable amount of time to add scaling option to setting and take into account this option when scaling UI. Hope my guess is true. :)

Changing scaling in windows is not an option…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make sections in hamburger menu collapsible

The hamburger menu on the left in Win10 can get quite long if you have many folders, contexts and tags (especially tags). Would be nice if each of these sections could be collapsible in the menu so we could more easily access the section(s) we use most.

Of course, when this left hand hamburger menu is minimized the folders, contexts and tags become quite useless without their description. Would be nice to display the description when hovering over the icon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reformat how fields are shown on tasks

Right now the task details are a bit cramped when viewing the tasks in the various views. I'd like to see the following format changes:
    1) Don't show text from the notes, but rather just an icon to indicate if the task has notes. There's really not enough space to bother with trying to show a snippet of a note.
    2) Move the Folder, Context and Priority fields up into the space where the Notes used to be.
    3) Use the last line for Tags since a task can have multiple tags.

Also, if a Task doesn't have a Folder…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Amend the description of English on the language menu

I'm British English and use the European date system (dd/mm). Changing the language to "English" changes the date to mm/dd. Is it possible to change the menu description to English(American). As far as I can tell there doesn't need to be an English (British) option, as that's what the app defaults to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Paul, the option is there for example for people using the app with Windows in German and wanted to see the app in English for example. In your case, 2Day should fetch the settings you have in Windows. Do you want to have a different settings in Windows and 2Day regarding date format?

2Day

Feedback and Knowledge Base