2Day

Feel free to suggest new ideas for 2Day. We review your feedback very carefully.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Windows 10 Live Tiles

Before the last update, the live tiles showed the folders´ colors. This allowed to make a quick distinction between many separately pinned folders. This option has vanished. I would be grateful if this possibility could be offered again.
    So, if you - because of many other suggestions concerning the live´tiles - you start working in them, I´d say thank you in advance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Week view - show all next 7 days

I'd like to be able to see the full next 7 days from the week view. Like this I'm able to shift certain task easily by sliding them to other days. It can be done but only if there are tasks on that particular day.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an option to skip a recurrence of a task

Sometimes I want to skip a recurrence of a task e.g. I have new grass seed planted so I put in a reminder to water it everyday. Well on days when I rains I'm not going to water the grass so I mark the task completed (so the next occurrence is created) and then delete the completed task. It would be nice to have a skip option.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Live Tile

Show the Due Date on Wide and Large tiles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. localized calendar systems

Hi
    There are several countries that have other calendar systems, such as Persian calendar. For these people when using your app, they must change their dates ro your calendar system date with other apps and then enter it into your app. It's very difficult and wasting time.
    If you can localize calendar system it will be great. For example when user select Persian calendar in settings, all of date pickers show Persian calendar but when the app want to save it to database, convert it to Georgian calendar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Progress button long press context menu

It would be great to be able to update the progress for a task quickly and easily. As such, I would like to see this option added to the task long press menu.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Clarify whether 2day sync data is stored encrypted at rest

I want to know my data stays personal, and private. I have no idea whether this is the case with 2day.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. tool tips

Please add mouse tool tips to pc version.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Task dependencies and referrals

Dependency example: Task B can't be completed until task A is done. Ideally the dependent task would be grayed out or something to indicate that I can't yet work on it, with some sort of link/button to bring me to task A.
    Referral example: I have two lists, one for design decisions and one for implementation. It would be great to be able to create direct links between tasks in those lists (maybe in the notes field) so that I can get background/progress info.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Default reminder in Windows mobile 10

I want to have a reminder in every Task by Default, because i want to have a option to set a reminder date to every task. A further Option for a Default time (e. g. 08:00 am) for every reminder are very well to.

I use the Application for quick reminders (only need the reminder, not the due date).

Thanks you very much and sorry for my bad english

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Project management

In my work, I've to view tasks as projects (with a start date and a due date).

However, 2Day is unable to view tasks as 'projects', where tasks can be viewed across multiple dates, like a project timeline. This makes the 'start date' feature in 2Day more useful.
    (Sadly, I can't find a way to utilize the 'start date' feature in 2Day - it is quite useless as of now)

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sim, the idea of the start date is that it can be used to hide a task until the start date is reached. That’s very useful for tasks that you know you won’t be able to do anything until a certain date. To hide tasks with start date in the future, you must turn on this option in the settings.

Does that help ?

13. Make the lock screen icon bigger

What the title says. At the moment the lock screen icon is rather small when compared with the others (email/messenger/calls/etc), so it's just making it a bit bigger, perhaps 50%? I can provide a mockup if needed.
    Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make sections in hamburger menu collapsible

The hamburger menu on the left in Win10 can get quite long if you have many folders, contexts and tags (especially tags). Would be nice if each of these sections could be collapsible in the menu so we could more easily access the section(s) we use most.

Of course, when this left hand hamburger menu is minimized the folders, contexts and tags become quite useless without their description. Would be nice to display the description when hovering over the icon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Reformat how fields are shown on tasks

Right now the task details are a bit cramped when viewing the tasks in the various views. I'd like to see the following format changes:
    1) Don't show text from the notes, but rather just an icon to indicate if the task has notes. There's really not enough space to bother with trying to show a snippet of a note.
    2) Move the Folder, Context and Priority fields up into the space where the Notes used to be.
    3) Use the last line for Tags since a task can have multiple tags.

Also, if a Task doesn't have a Folder…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. bring back the possibility to login manually into 2Day Cloud, with a different account then the current windows user.

Since the upgrade of the 2Day App to the latest Windows 10-Release i am no longer able to configure the sync (2Day Cloud) manually with a different Windows Account other than my windows phone is configured with.
    This was possible with the previous release and needed because my friends and i share the same 2Day-Tasks/Database on 2Day cloud on our devices.
    To accomplish this my friends have to login into the 2Day Cloud with my Microsoft credentials.
    At the moment, the login automatically configures with the current Windows (phone) account and cannot be changed.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for the late follow-up on this. We’re in the process of upgrading the underlying infrastructure that is used for 2Day Cloud (in Microsoft Azure) and we should be able to bring back custom login option after this change.

17. Dutch language support

Please add Dutch support or explain why you cannot support Dutch (since it was rejected before, something that I consider absurd)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback. There is no limitation about adding Dutch support, until now it was rather a matter of priority. Getting a professional translation is expensive and we don’t have that many Dutch users. Would you like to give us help on this topic ?

Kind regards,
    Jeremy

18. 2Day for Windows 10 Mobile Live Tile

I find the Live Tile used in 2Day for Windows 10 Mobile (v4.2.0.0) severely downgraded compared to the Live Tile used in 2Day v3.2.
    Users should be able to select what and how is showing on the tile.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Reminder Date and Time

I find the reminder ate and time entry in 2Day v4.2.0.0 for Windows 10 Mobile very cumbersome. If I select a reminder date from the calendar the date/time dialog closes before I can select the reminder time. I have to tap the Reminder field a second time to open the reminder date and time dialog so I can set the time.
    Please keep this dialog until both the date and the time are selected.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Performance Graph

I would be interested in an "productivity report" / statistics, to see what I have achieved this week / month, and how my performance increase / decreased - maybe with a nice graph

this can be even extended you could easily have an overview about how many tasks you get done "in-time" (before due date) and so on..
    this could be helpful feedback to improve myself

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2Day

Feedback and Knowledge Base