2Day

Feel free to suggest new ideas for 2Day. We review your feedback very carefully.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the lock screen icon bigger

What the title says. At the moment the lock screen icon is rather small when compared with the others (email/messenger/calls/etc), so it's just making it a bit bigger, perhaps 50%? I can provide a mockup if needed.
    Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Android/iOS Application

I would personally love to see an Android version of this application. I know you have gotten this a lot, but since the creation of this app, Windows phones have started to become obsolete and I think now would be the best time to start! I bet if you went to a GoFundMe or Kickstarter you could raise enough money to make it happen! I know that I would pay to have an Android version of this application that would sync across all platforms.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Icon to Start for the new task

Does not open a new task. Opens the old design. Please open a new design task. Thank you

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you use many tags: sorting, filtering and grouping would be a valuable feature

I'm using about 60-70 tags. They seem to be completely unsorted here (on iOS and MacOS I use 2Do). It would be really could to sort them (by name or last-used or used-by-current-selection/view). And there should be a filter (instand-search) where the list of matching tags is reduced with every key you hit.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. task note format

It's really needed to manage task note format on the app. Each time I edit the notes I lose the formatting from my outlook desktop.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When entering new task, the return key acts like the save button

When creating a new task, pressing the enter button within the task name field acts like pressing the save button. Most of the time I just want to add a quick task and its a little inconvenient to have to reach over to the mouse on the desktop.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Individual Task Color

Having an individual color for each task would be nice to have as a visual help in organization. Would this be possible to add?Thanks!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sync doubles tasks

I am having some mild problems with sync. The app hasn't erased a task, yet, but it has doubled a few. This makes the app less trustworthy.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Clarify whether 2day sync data is stored encrypted at rest

I want to know my data stays personal, and private. I have no idea whether this is the case with 2day.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add keyboard shortcuts to new task pane, such as: Ctrl-D to show due date calendar, etc.

It would be very nice if a new task could be added and parameters set without using the mouse.

Alternately, instead of shortcut keys, if one could tab to the various fields such as due date and then press enter to edit the due date, that would work also.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Import function from "Wunderlist"

Missed the app an import function from "Wunderlist" as quickly as possible. You will have great success when "Wunderlist" will be replaced by "Microsoft - ToDo" in June.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dutch language support

Please add Dutch support or explain why you cannot support Dutch (since it was rejected before, something that I consider absurd)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback. There is no limitation about adding Dutch support, until now it was rather a matter of priority. Getting a professional translation is expensive and we don’t have that many Dutch users. Would you like to give us help on this topic ?

Kind regards,
    Jeremy

14. It would be great if you could add subtasks to 2day! I don´t even think it is that hard. In Toodledo works it perfectly and I use both...

It would be great if you could add subtasks to 2day! I don´t even think it is that hard. In Toodledo works it perfectly and I use both...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reposition action buttons in Continuum mode

Using Continuum the action buttons are in the bottom RH corner of the screen. this can be a long way away on a large screen ! I suggest the LH side is a more convenient location..

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ensure that tasks show up in "Outlook Today" on the due date

Currently, tasks added in 2Day do not show up in "Outlook Today" on the due date (PC, Outlook 2013). Only when I reenter the due date in Outlook itself will the task show up in Outlook Today. This must be some sort of bug or "specialty", but the proper integration into Outlook Today is at least some sort of user idea.

I know that many people do not use Outlook Today anymore, but for me, it is THE place to start my day. So it would be awesome if tasks added in 2Day were to show up in Outlook Today…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. tool tips

Please add mouse tool tips to pc version.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Progress button long press context menu

It would be great to be able to update the progress for a task quickly and easily. As such, I would like to see this option added to the task long press menu.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Review & fix Toodledo sync from signout errors / fix "replace" sync.

Hitting "sync" often takes me to login for Toodledo again, which works as a "replace" sync. Other times sync says "completed" and 2Day tasks do not reflect updated tasks in Toodledo. Finally, "replace" sync doesn't work anymore; it does nothing.

Otherwise the app is brilliant!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow time in filters to be specified as "yesterday," "today," & "tomorrow" so that Smart Filters do not have to be updated

Right now date filters in Smart Views have to be absolute dates or references to differences from absolute dates. You can't have a date filter that says "Start Date is before TOMORROW" and have the date filter automatically change as time progresses. But you can in ToodleDo in a Saved Search (ToodleDo's equivalent of a Smart View). ToodleDo is smart enough to deal with absolute date references, same as 2Day, and also relative date references to whatever date "TOMORROW" happens to be right now. 2Day would be a lot more useful if it were clever enough to allow such relative…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

My understanding is that it’s already possible. Create a smart view, select ‘start’ for the field, then you can select ‘is tomorrow’.

Am I missing something?

2Day

Feedback and Knowledge Base