I suggest you...

When syncing with Exchange/Office365, sync of all tasks folders (not only the default "Tasks" folder)

With my corp Exchange account, I have some other tasks folders that are shared with other users. Retrieving all tasks from all tasks folders would be nice.

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Teura ORBECK shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep different discrete lists within one account - it would be great to have these all sync with 2Day.

Seriously, such a fundamental feature is missing? I would pay for the app if it had this feature. This is the only thing stopping me from using it and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and ..............

Any update on this? I though by 2014 this "standard functionality" would be added by now (8/27/2014)

• Shawn Maiberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my case, this is a critical feature for the Windows 8 app. I run an iPhone for work, and the only way the the stock Reminders app (as well as the associated notifications pull down) allows organization of synced Exchange tasks is by Exchange task folders. I.e. I have the root Tasks folder, then a "Personal" tasks folder, a "Travel" tasks folder, etc. Each of these appears as its own list in both Outlook and iOS, and I need to be able to sync these across to 2day.

• Bernie S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brett, sort of but not really. The built in Calendar app does grab all tasks, regardless of folder, but it doesn't sort/organize by folder, or let you create tasks in a specific folder. I have 100+ tasks to sync, so the built in app is pretty useless for me.

• Bernie S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely needed - this app is useless to me without this feature. I organize all my tasks (including tasks I track for my team) by folder. Right now I'm doing the trial, but will absolutely buy it if this feature is added. They also need to be displayed in 2Day by the same folders and allow for new tasks saved to these folders. I know this feature is possible because iOS does it via ActiveSync by default. Thanks!

2Day

Feedback and Knowledge Base