I suggest you...

Add a 'Type' field on each task, e.g. "Next Action"/"Someday"/"Planning"/"Active" etc. (important for GTD)

I think (based on my understanding and use of GTD) the most important field for every Task is the type (e.g. "Next Action" / "Someday"/ "Plannin"/ "Active" etc. In Toodledo this is called the Status field. I would happily pay a good sum to have this feature, otherwise I cant see how you can use this app to follw GTD at all! Like other users say, this then links with the Project/Sub Task idea, so you put a list of tasks in the project, and select the first one to be the "Next Action" and the rest are "Planning". Thats a shame becasue your app has a lot of great features and good UI.

Status (or type)

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this app but toodledo is my main task repo. I used Status field based on GTD and because of this I can use the app. Please add this integration with Toodledo

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see the Status fields that Toodledo has. This would enable a straight across integration with Toodledo and Statuses not used by some could be ignored. Ideally, the user could configure which Statuses were enabled in the Settings, which would be even better!

2Day

Feedback and Knowledge Base